The FST Study Guide contains critical information about the FST that will allow you to prepare for the test-taking experience, hone your cognitive skills, minimize test-related anxiety and ultimately perform at your peak level. Purchasing this product will give you immediate access to a PDF/eBook version of the material.
This study guide contains:
- Definitions of and sample questions for the dimensions tested by the FST
- A detailed methodology of how to answer items from each dimension
- Analysis of common mistakes that are made in answering each type of question
- Information about rules governing the testing process
- Recommendations regarding how to prepare for the exam
- 17 diagnostic cognitive ability questions
Please note that online products are not downloadable and expire 365 days from date of purchase. Before you purchase an online product, click here to view a sample of this file format. We recommend printing the sample study guide to ensure your printer is capable of printing this file format. If you cannot view or print the sample study guide, please contact us for assistance. Online products are currently not compatible with smart phones.