Please Note: This study material is for the new 2019 CJBAT assessments that will launch on 8/15/2019. If you need study materials for the older CJBAT assessments, please call.
The CJBAT Elite Study Package for Correctional Officers contains the CJBAT Enhanced Study Guide – Online and two forms (Form 1 and Form 2) of the CJBAT Practice Test for Correctional Officers – Online at a discounted price. Maximize your study efforts by utilizing all of these preparation tools and save money by purchasing them together.
Whether you are preparing for the position of law enforcement officer or correctional officer, the CJBAT Enhanced Study Guide contains critical information about the CJBAT that will allow you to prepare for the test-taking experience, hone your cognitive skills, minimize test-related anxiety and ultimately perform at your peak level. This study guide also contains a 50-item practice test to further help you prepare for your upcoming exam. Immediately following the purchase of this product, you will have access to a PDF/eBook version of the material.
- This study guide contains:
- Definitions of and sample questions for the dimensions tested by the CJBAT
- A detailed methodology of how to answer items from each dimension
- Analysis of common mistakes that are made in answering each type of question
- Information about rules governing the testing process
- General test-taking strategies
- Information about common test-taking errors and strategies for avoiding them
- A 50-item cognitive practice test
This Elite Study package contains two practice tests. The CJBAT Practice Tests for Correctional Officers (Forms 1 and 2) each contain 50 questions that are designed to provide insight as to how you will perform on the cognitive ability portion of the CJBAT.
- Each test contains 50 practice items
- Tests the same cognitive abilities as the actual CJBAT examination
- Includes an answer key to compare your responses to the correct answers
- Includes a score interpretation guide to evaluate your performance