The LST Elite Study Package contains the LST Study Guide – Online, LST Interactive Online Practice Test – Form A, and LST Interactive Online Practice Test – Form B at a discounted price.
Maximize your study efforts by utilizing all of these preparation tools and save money by purchasing them together.
The LST Study Guide contains critical information about the LST that will allow you to prepare for the test-taking experience, hone your cognitive skills, minimize test-related anxiety and ultimately perform at your peak level. Additionally, you will gain the most from your study efforts by using these preparation materials.
Purchasing this product will give you immediate access to a PDF/eBook version of the material.
This police practice test study guide contains:
- Definitions of and sample questions for the dimensions tested by the LST
- A detailed methodology of how to answer items from each dimension
- Analysis of common mistakes that are made in answering each type of question
- Information about rules governing the testing process
- Recommendations regarding how to prepare for the exam
- 15 diagnostic cognitive ability questions
The LST Practice Tests (Form A and Form B) each contain 35 unique questions that are designed to provide insight as to how you will perform on the cognitive (i.e. reading, writing, math, etc.) portion of the LST. This study package contains two interactive online practice tests.
- Test the same dimensions as the actual LST exam
- Upon completion, you will receive your overall score including a breakdown of your performance on each dimension
- View correct answers and retake the questions you answered incorrectly
- 1.5 hour time limit per attempt to simulate the timed environment of the actual exam
Please note that online products are not downloadable and expire 365 days from date of purchase. Before you purchase an online product, click here to view a sample of this file format. We recommend printing the sample study guide to ensure your printer is capable of printing this file format. If you cannot view or print the sample study guide, please contact us for assistance. Online products are currently not compatible with smart phones.