Whether you are preparing for the position of law enforcement officer or correctional officer, the NBAT Study Guide contains critical information about the NBAT that will allow you to prepare for the test-taking experience, hone your cognitive skills, minimize test-related anxiety and ultimately perform at your peak level. This study guide also contains a 40-item practice test for the correctional officer exam and a 40-item practice test for the law enforcement officer exam to further help you prepare for your upcoming exam.Purchasing this product will give you immediate access to a PDF/eBook version of the material.
This study guide contains:
- Definitions of and sample questions for the dimensions tested by the NBAT
- Tips for improving your performance on each dimension
- Information about rules governing the testing process
- Instructions for completing the exam answer sheet
- General test-taking strategies
- A 40-item cognitive practice test for the correctional officer exam
- A 40-item cognitive practice test for the law enforcement officer exam
Please note that online products are not downloadable and expire 365 days from date of purchase. Before you purchase an online product, click here to view a sample of this file format. We recommend printing the sample study guide to ensure your printer is capable of printing this file format. If you cannot view or print the sample study guide, please contact us for assistance. Online products are currently not compatible with smart phones.
There are no reviews yet.