The NJ LEE Practice Test contains 70 questions that assess the job-related cognitive skills required of public safety officers (i.e., county, municipal, park, health care facility and campus police officers, state ranger trainees, county and state correctional officers, sheriff’s officers, and juvenile detention officers) in the state of New Jersey. The practice test is designed to provide insight as to how you will perform on the cognitive (i.e. verbal comprehension, verbal expression, mathematical reasoning) portion of the NJ LEE.
Purchasing this product will give you immediate access to an interactive test that must be taken online via the IOS Recruitment website.
- 70 practice items
- Tests the same dimensions as the actual NJ LEE
- Automatic scoring of your exam with breakdown of performance per dimension
- Upon completion, you will receive your overall score including a breakdown of your performance on each dimension
- View correct answers and retake the questions you answered incorrectly
- Two-hour time limit per attempt to simulate the timed environment of the actual exam
Please note that online products are not downloadable and expire 365 days from date of purchase. Online products are currently not compatible with smart phones.