The Connecticut Firefighter Selection Tool (CT-FST) Study Guide contains critical information about the CT-FST that will allow you to prepare for the test-taking experience, hone your cognitive skills, minimize test-related anxiety and ultimately perform at your peak level.
Purchasing this product will give you immediate access to a PDF/eBook version of the material.
This study guide contains:
- Definitions of and sample questions for the dimensions tested by the CT-FST
- A detailed methodology of how to answer items from each dimension
- Analysis of common mistakes that are made in answering each type of question
- Information about rules governing the testing process
- Recommendations regarding how to prepare for the exam
- 11 diagnostic cognitive ability questions