The FST Elite Study Package contains the FST Study Guide – Online, FST Interactive Online Practice Test – Form A, and FST Interactive Online Practice Test – Form B at a discounted price. Maximize your study efforts by utilizing all of these preparation tools and save money by purchasing them together. The FST Study Guide contains critical information about the FST that will allow you to prepare for the test-taking experience, hone your cognitive skills, minimize test-related anxiety and ultimately perform at your peak level. Purchasing this product will give you immediate access to a PDF/eBook version of the material.
This study guide contains:
- Definitions of and sample questions for the dimensions tested by the FST
- A detailed methodology of how to answer items from each dimension
- Analysis of common mistakes that are made in answering each type of question
- Information about rules governing the testing process
- Recommendations regarding how to prepare for the exam
- 17 diagnostic cognitive ability questions
The FST Practice Tests (Form A and Form B) each contain 40 unique questions that are designed to provide insight as to how you will perform on the cognitive (i.e. reading, writing, math, etc.) portion of the FST. This study package contains two interactive online practice tests. Purchasing this product will give you immediate access to two interactive tests that must be taken online via the IOS Recruitment website.
- Test the same dimensions as the actual FST exam
- Upon completion, you will receive your overall score including a breakdown of your performance on each dimension
- View correct answers and retake the questions you answered incorrectly
- 1.5 hour time limit per attempt to simulate the timed environment of the actual exam
Please note that online products are not downloadable and expire 365 days from date of purchase. Before you purchase an online product, click here to view a sample of this file format. We recommend printing the sample study guide to ensure your printer is capable of printing this file format. If you cannot view or print the sample study guide, please contact us for assistance. Online products are currently not compatible with smart phones.
There are no reviews yet.