Please Note: This study material is for the new 2019 CJBAT assessments that will launch on 8/15/2019. If you need study materials for the older CJBAT assessments, please call.
The CJBAT Standard Study Guide contains critical information about the CJBAT for both Correctional Officers and Law Enforcement Officers that will allow you to prepare for the test-taking experience, hone your cognitive skills, minimize test-related anxiety and ultimately perform at your peak level. This is a hard copy/printed version of the material. Upon purchase, it will be sent to you via the shipping method of your choice. This study guide contains:
- Definitions of and sample questions for the dimensions tested by the CJBAT
- A detailed methodology of how to answer items from each dimension
- Analysis of common mistakes that are made in answering each type of question
- Information about rules governing the testing process
- General test-taking strategies
- Information about common test-taking errors and strategies for avoiding them