Core Concepts Upper Command Examination (CC-UC)
The Core Concepts Upper Command Exam was developed for promotional purposes based on extensive job analysis data collected in police departments across the nation. It measures critical knowledge areas required for successful performance in police supervisory positions. The Core Concepts Upper Command Exam produces results that will save time and resources by finding the right candidates the first time for promotional opportunities.
- Format: Online and paper
- Length: Total of 100 questions
- Administration Time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Results received: 24-48 hours upon submission of answer sheet
- Appropriate for assessing captains, commanders, majors, and assistant/deputy chiefs
- Compares candidates to national pool
- Job knowledge based exams
- Customizable cut scores available
- One comprehensive source book for candidates
Call 888.784.1290 or fill out the form below to speak with a representative.
Contact An IOS Representative About Exam Services