Firefighter/Paramedic Job Application
Starting salary is $62,360.94
Application Deadline: Wednesday, January 4, 2023, at 4:00 p.m.
Only 150 applications will be accepted – the application will no longer be available once 150 applications have been purchased.
- $25.00 non-refundable application fee
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Valid driver’s license (valid IL driver’s license due at time of hire)
- High school diploma/GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age and under 35 years of age at the time of application deadline, unless exempt by applicable state law
- Must provide proof of successful completion of the Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) with Ladder Climb Certification conducted by a licensed agency within 12 months immediately prior to written exam date (02/04/2022 – 02/04/2023)
- Valid Illinois Department of Public Health Paramedic License at time of hire
- Complete and submit the Reimbursement Agreement for Training Costs and Expenses as well as the additional release forms/waives and online application by application deadline
Required Documentation due 01/04/2023 at 4:00 p.m. (must be delivered via hand or mail):
- Confirmed online application (available after purchase)
- All required release forms and waivers (available after purchase)
- Copy of high school diploma/GED
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record as proof of citizenship or permanent resident status – county/state-issued birth record, passport, naturalization papers, or permanent resident card accepted
- Copy of valid CPAT and Ladder Climb certification dated 02/04/2022 – 02/04/2023
Orientation and Testing:
Candidates must attend the mandatory orientation and written examination on Saturday, February 4, 2023. Exact details will be provided to those eligible to test.
Application Process Information:
When you complete the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release forms and gather the required documentation listed above for submission to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 p.m. on 01/04/2023. Failure to complete any portion of the application process with eliminate you for further consideration. No refunds are issued for incomplete or late applications.
All communications will come from email@example.com. Be sure to add us to your address book and check your inbox (including spam folder) often for important notifications.