Police Officer Job ApplicationApplication Deadline: Wednesday, January 4, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. (CST)
- U.S. Citizenship
- Valid Drivers License
- High school diploma/GED
- At the time the name of a qualified Candidate is placed upon the Final Eligibility Register, he or she must be under 35 years of age, unless exempt by statute. Successful applicants who are 20 years of age will not be appointed to active duty unless they have completed 2 years of Law Enforcement Studies from an accredited college/university. Applicants under the age of 20 will not be considered.
- No felony convictions
- Residency is required per written police department policy and pursuant to Village Ordinance if hired full-time
- Must sign a Training Expense Reimbursement Agreement if hired full-time
Required Documentation due 01/04/2023 at 4:00 PM CST (there will be no grace period offered) – documentation is not accepted via email:
- Completed and confirmed online application
- Consent and release agreement
- Copy of high school diploma/GED
- Copy of driver’s license
- Copy of birth record
- U.S. County or State-Issued Birth Record (hospital issued birth certificates not accepted)
- Valid U.S. Passport
- Naturalization Papers
- Permanent Resident Card along WITH COPY of translated Birth Certificate
- If Applicable, COPY of Military Form DD-214 (long form)
- If Applicable, COPY of Official College/University Transcripts indicating attainment of Associate’s Degree in Law Enforcement Studies
Candidates must attend the mandatory orientation and written exam at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, January 28, 2023. Candidates should arrive no later than 8:30 a.m. Additional details will be provided to eligible candidates approximately one week before the scheduled exam.
The Harlem Roscoe Fire Department, Station #3
13974 Willowbrook Rd.
All portions of the testing process are mandatory. Failure to complete any portion of the testing process will result in disqualification from the employment process.
Application Process Information:
When you complete the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form and gather the required documentation listed above for submission to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, January 4th, 2023. No refunds are issued for incomplete or late applications.
All communications will come from email@example.com. Be sure to add us to your address book and check your inbox (including spam folder) often for important notifications.
There are no reviews yet.