Corrections Middle Manager Supervisor Examination
The Corrections Middle Manager Supervisor Exam was developed in conjunction with industry experts serving as corrections middle managers and their supervisors. Critical areas that are tested include administration and operations human and group behavior, constitutional law, ethics, personnel management and supervision, and inmate management and supervision.
The Corrections Middle Manager Supervisor Exam produces results that will save time and resources by finding the candidate that is the best fit for promotional opportunities.
- Specifically tailored to assess mid-level supervisors in a corrections organization
- Developed with industry experts to include the most relevant knowledge areas
- Measures critical knowledge areas vital for success to perform essential job tasks
- Format: Online and paper formats
- Length: Total of 100 questions
- Administration Time: 2 1/2 hours
- Results Received: 24 to 48 hours of receiving answer sheets
Call 888.784.1290 or fill out the form below to speak with a representative.
Contact An IOS Representative About Exam Services