Corrections First Line Supervisor Examination
The Corrections First Line Supervisor Exam was developed through collaboration with experts in the field and writings dealing with supervision, administration and operations in correctional settings. Critical areas that are tested include administration and operations, human and group behavior, constitutional law, ethics, personnel management and supervision and inmate management and supervision. The Corrections First Line Supervisor Exam produces results that will save time and resources by finding the candidate that is the best fit for promotional opportunities.
- Specifically tailored to assess first-level supervisors in a corrections organization
- Developed with industry experts to include the most relevant knowledge areas
- Measures critical knowledge areas vital for success to perform essential job tasks
- Format: online and paper formats
- Length: Total of 100 questions
- Administration Time: 2 1/2 hours
- Results Received: 24 to 48 hours upon receiving answer sheets
Call 888.784.1290 or fill out the form below to speak with a representative.
Contact An IOS Representative About Exam Services