Wilmette Police Department
Police Officer Job Application
Application Deadline: Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 4:00 p.m.
2023 Salary Range: $86,085 – $113,412
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline by application deadline You may still apply if you are graduating in the Spring of 2023. You will be required to show proof of degree obtainment by date of administrative interview the first week of June.
- U.S. Citizen or legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Be 21 years of age, but under 35 years of age by the application deadline.
- The ability to perform the essential functions for the position of Police Officer as described by the Department.
- Submit proof of passing the Illinois POWER test within the past year (POWER test cards considered valid if issued no later than 4/27/2022). POWER cards will be accepted up until the written exam date of May 20, 2023.
Required Documentation due 4/27/2023 at 4:00 PM (must be mailed or hand delivered):
Online application (available after purchase)
Consent and release agreement and essay (available after purchase)
Optional EEO form (available after purchase)
Copy of official college transcripts reflecting a bachelor’s degree or pending obtainment in the Spring of 2023
Copy of valid driver’s license
Copy of birth record as proof of citizenship – may include: county/state issued birth record, U.S. passport, naturalization papers or permanent resident card
Copy of valid POWER test card – must dated no earlier than 4/27/2022
Candidates must attend one of the following testing sessions:
1) Saturday, May 20, 2023. In-person testing to take place in the morning at Loyola Academy in Wilmette, IL.
2) Virtual testing May 22nd or May 23rd during business’s hours
Additional details will be supplied at a later time.
Application Process Information:
When you have completed the online application you will receive a confirmation number – please save this number for your records. You will also need to print and sign the required release form and gather required documentation (listed above) for submission to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 p.m. (CST) on April 27, 2023. Failure to complete any portion of the application process will eliminate you for further consideration.
Be sure to add email@example.com to you address book and check you inbox (including spam) often for time sensitive information.
There are no reviews yet.