Police Officer Job Application
Friday, June 11, 2021 at 2:00 PM
- $25.00 non-refundable application processing fee;
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status;
- High School Diploma or GED
- One of the following:
- Successful completion of at least 30 semester hours (or their equivalent in quarter or trimester hours) of credit from an accredited college or university (copy of official transcripts due at deadline)
- At least 12 months of active service in any branch of the United States military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard) with an honorable discharge or medical discharge;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- 21 to under 35 years of age as of test date (7/10/2021) unless otherwise exempt by Statute;
- Confirmed online application
- Release forms and Waivers (10 pages) Page 10 of forms requires a notary signature!
- Copy of high school diploma/GED
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of Birth Record as proof of citizenship
- Copy of official college transcripts (at least 30 hours) OR copy of DD-214 long form (showing at least 12 months of active service with an honorable discharge)
Orientation and Testing:
Candidates must attend the mandatory orientation and written examination on Saturday, July 10, 2021. Exact details will be provided to those eligible to test. All portions of the testing process are mandatory. Failure to attend and successfully complete any portion of the process will result in elimination from employment consideration.
Application Process Information:
When you have completed the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form(s) and gather the required documentation listed above for submission by mail/ship or by hand to IOS Recruitment by Friday, June 11, 2021 at 2:00 PM CST. Application fees are non-refundable.