Firefighter/Paramedic Job Application
Salary Range: $63,266 – $96,556
- United States citizen
- No felony convictions
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Valid driver’s license
- 21 to 35 years of age by date of hire unless otherwise exempt by statute
- IDPH Paramedic License at time of appointment
- A valid CPAT and Ladder Climb Certification(s) dated 11/19/2021 – 11/19/2022
Required Documentation due by 4:00 p.m. (CST) on 10/20/2022 (no faxes/emails accepted):
- Online Application – available after download
- Consent and Release Form (2 pages) – available after download
- Copy of high school diploma or GED
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record as proof of citizenship – can include: U.S. county/state-issued birth record, U.S. passport, or naturalization papers
- Copy of CPAT certification issued between 11/19/2021 – 11/19/2022 (due at exam)
- Optional: copy of paramedic license
Testing and Orientation Information:
Candidates must attend the mandatory orientation and written examination on Saturday, November 19, 2022. Sign-in will begin at 8:00 a.m. Testing will be held at Villa Park Public Library. Additional details will be supplied to eligible candidates.
Application Process Information:
When you have completed the online application you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form and gather required documentation (listed above) for submission to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 p.m. (CST) on 10/20/2022. Failure to complete any portion of the application process will eliminate you for further consideration.
All communications will come from IOS via email at email@example.com. Be sure to add us to your address book and check your inbox (including spam folder) frequently for time sensitive notices.