Roscoe Police Department
Police Officer Job Application
Application Deadline: May 17, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
- $25.00 non-refundable application fee
- U.S. Citizenship or Legal Alien Status
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED
- 20 to under 35 years of age, unless otherwise exempt by statute. Applicants 20 years of age must have at least two years of law enforcement studies from an accredited college/university by application deadline
- No felony convictions
- Residency required per written PD Policy if hired full-time
- Must sign a Training Expense Reimbursement Agreement if hired full-time
Required Documentation due 5/17/2019 – must be mailed/hand delivered:
- Confirmed online application – available after purchase
- Consent and release agreement – available after purchase
- Copy of high school diploma/GED
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record
- Copy of college transcripts (if applicable)
- Copy of DD-214 (if applicable)
Orientation and Testing:
Saturday, June 1, 2019 – Roscoe Village Hall, 10631 Main Street, Roscoe IL. Arrive no later than 8:30 a.m. – no late admittance.
Application Process Information:
When you have completed the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form(s) and gather the required documentation listed above for submission to IOS Recruitment by 2:00 PM (CST) on 5/17/2019.