$20.00 non-refundable application fee
High school diploma/GED
Valid driver’s license
At least 21 years of age as of August 15, 2022, and under 35 years of age at the time the eligibility list is posted, unless exempt by statute
- No felony convictions
- Submit proof of passing the Illinois POWER test within the past year at the time of your interview.
Required Documentation by 8/15/2022 at 4:00 PM (must be hand delivered or mailed):
- Confirmed online application (available after purchase)
- Consent and release agreement (available after purchase)
- Copy of high school diploma/GED
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record
- Optional copy of valid POWER card
Orientation and Testing:
Saturday, September 17, 2022 – Test will be held at Riverside Township Public Service Agency, 27 Riverside Road, Riverside, IL 60546. Doors will open at 8:00 a.m. and you must arrive before 8:30 a.m. There will be no admission after 8:30 a.m. Additional details regarding testing details will be provided to eligible candidates via email approximately one week before the exam date.
Application Process Information:
When you complete the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You also need to print and sign the required release forms and gather the required documents listed above for submission to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 PM on August 15, 2022. Application fees are non-refundable.