Richton Park Police Department
Police Officer Job Application
Application Deadline: Friday, January 14, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.
Starting Salary: $62,197.73
- $32.00 non-refundable application fee
- U.S. Citizenship
- High school diploma or GED
- No felony convictions
- No residency required
- Valid driver’s license
- 21 to under 35 years of age as of test day (2/12/22), unless otherwise exempt by IL State Statute
- Must provide a valid POWER test card dated on or after September 14, 2021
- Must be fully vaccinated at time of academy date
Required Documentation due 1/14/2022 – must be mailed or hand delivered to IOS Recruitment:
- Completed online application (available after purchase)
- Consent and release form (available after purchase)
- Copy of high school diploma or GED
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record as proof of citizenship. May include: U.S. county/state issued birth record, U.S. passport, or naturalization papers
- COPY of valid POWER test card. Must be dated 9/14/2021 – 1/14/2022
Orientation and Testing:
Candidates must attend the mandatory orientation and written examination on Saturday, February 12, 2022. You must arrive no later than 8:30 a.m. with a photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, military ID) to sign-in. Late arrivals will not be permitted. Testing will take place in Richton Park, IL. The exact testing location will be provided to eligible candidates prior to the exam date.
Application Process Information:
Once you complete the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form(s) and gather the required documentation listed above for submission to IOS Recruitment by 2:00 p.m. on 1/14/22. Application fees are non-refundable.