Police Officer Job Application
Application Deadline: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
Starting Salary: $75,280
Salary after Probation Period: $83,635
- $35.00 non-refundable application fee
- United State Citizenship
- Valid IL Driver’s License
- 21 – 35 years of age unless exempt under 65 ILCS 5/10-2.1-6
- Must have at least 60 credit hours or an Associate’s Degree from an accredited college/university
- No criminal record
- Must have excellent moral character
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Valid POWER test card issued within 12 months prior to the application deadline. Must be dated 1/15-19-1/15/20. Accepted from all licensed agencies.
- FOID Card eligible at time of hire
Required Documentation due 1/15/20 at 4:00 PM (must be hand delivered or mailed):
- Confirmed online application (available after purchase)
- Consent and release agreement (available after purchase)
- EEO Form – Optional
- Copy of valid IL driver’s license
- Copy of birth record as proof of citizenship
- Copy of POWER test card
- Copy of official college transcripts showing proof of 60 credits or Associate’s Degree
Orientation and Testing:
Candidates must attend the orientation and written examination on Saturday, February 8, 2020. Testing will be held in the morning at Lake Bluff Middle School. Additional details will be provided to eligible candidates.
Application Process Information:
When you complete the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form(s) and gather the required documentation listed above for submission to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 PM (CST) on Wednesday, January 15, 2020. Application fees are non-refundable.
Lake Bluff is an Equal Opportunity Employer