- $35.00 non-refundable application fee
- U.S. citizenship
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid driver’s license (valid IL driver’s license by date of hire)
- 21 to under 35 years of age, unless otherwise exempt by state statute
- No felony convictions
- Residency in Illinois by date of hire
- Must possess a valid POWER test card issued by a licensed agency and dated within six (6) months prior to being called for the background investigation. POWER cards may be obtained through NIPSTA, Joliet Junior College, or Triton College.
Required Documentation – due 11/5/2020 at 4:00 PM(documentation is not accepted via email):
- Completed online application
- Consent and release agreement
- Copy of high school diploma
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record
- Copy of valid POWER test card (if applicable)
- Preference points documentation (if applicable – details on preference points documentation is listed in the application packet)
Orientation and Testing:
Saturday, December 5, 2020 in Des Plaines, IL. Doors will open at 8:00 AM, please arrive no later than 8:30 AM with photo-identification to sign-in.
Application Process Information:
When you have completed the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release forms and gather the required documentation above for submission to IOS Recruitment by 11/5/2020 at 4:00 PM (CST). Application fees are non-refundable.