Police Officer Job Application
Application Deadline: Wednesday, December 28, 2022, at 4:00 p.m.
Starting salary $77,202.96 with excellent benefits package
- $35.00 non-refundable application processing fee
- U.S. Citizenship
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have successfully obtained, from an accredited junior college, college or university, 60 semester hours or equivalent quarter or trimester hours and achieved a “C” grade point average
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be 21 years of age at time of application and under 35 years of age at time of application and at such time as the initial eligibility list is established (except as otherwise determined by State Statute)
- Applicants must have 20/20 corrected vision (eye glasses or contacts may be used to meet the standards) and be able to distinguish between colors (red, blue, green, and yellow)
- Must possess and provide a copy of a valid POWER test card no later than the date of the written exam. Cards are considered valid if issued 1/28/2022 – 1/28/2023
- Confirmed online application (available after purchase)
- Consent and Release Agreement (available after purchase)
- Waiver of Liability (available after purchase)
- Copy of official college transcripts
- Copy of high school diploma or GED
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record as proof of citizenship. May include: state/county issued birth record, passport or naturalization papers
- Copy of valid POWER test card dated 1/28/2022 – 1/28/2023. Due by time of exam
Candidates must attend the mandatory orientation and written exam on Saturday, January 28, 2023. Test will be held in the morning at Prospect Elementary School. Additional details will be supplied to eligible candidates.
Application Process Information:
When you have completed the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form(s) and gather the required documentation listed above for submission to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 p.m. on December 28, 2022. No refunds for any reason!
Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and check your email (including spam) often for time sensitive updates.