Clarendon Hills Police Department
Police Officer Job Application
Application Deadline: Friday, October 15, 2021 at 2:00 PM
Starting salary $72,419.64
- $35.00 non-refundable application processing fee
- U.S. Citizenship
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have successfully obtained, from an accredited junior college, college or university, 60 semester hours or equivalent quarter or trimester hours and achieved a “C” grade point average
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be 21 years of age at time of application and under 35 years of age at time of application and at such time as the initial eligibility list is established (except as otherwise determined by State Statute)
- Applicants must have 20/20 corrected vision (eye glasses or contacts may be used to meet the standards) and be able to distinguish between colors (red, blue, green, and yellow)
- Must possess and provide a copy of a valid POWER test card no later than the date of the written exam. Cards are considered valid if issued 11/13/2020- 11/13/2021- note that a valid POWER card must also be presented at sign-in to the written examination.
Required Documentation due 10/15/2021 at 2:00 PM (documentation is not accepted via email):
- Confirmed and completed online application
- Consent and release agreement
- Waiver of Liability
- Copy of official college transcripts
- Copy of High School Diploma or GED
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record as proof of citizenship
- Copy of valid POWER test card
Orientation and Testing:
Candidates must attend the mandatory orientation and written exam on Saturday, November 13, 2021. Doors will open for sign in at 7:15 AM, please arrive no later than 8:00 AM. Test will be held at Prospect Elementary School, 100 Prospect Ave in Clarendon Hills, IL 60514.
Application Process Information:
When you have completed the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form(s) and gather the required documentation listed above for submission to IOS Recruitment by 2:00 PM on 10/15/2021.
No refunds will be given for any reason!