The Buffalo Police Department Candidate Study Guide contains critical information about Buffalo’s entry-level police officer examination that will allow you to prepare for the test-taking experience, hone your cognitive skills, minimize test-related anxiety and ultimately perform at your peak level. This study guide contains an 80-item practice test to help you prepare for your upcoming exam. Purchasing this product will give you immediate access to a PDF/eBook version of the material.
This study guide contains:
- Definitions of and sample questions for the dimensions tested by the entry-level police officer examination
- Information about rules governing the testing process
- Instructions for completing the exam answer sheet
- General test-taking strategies
- Information about common test-taking errors and strategies for avoiding them
- An 80-item cognitive practice test