Firefighter/Paramedic Job Application
Application Deadline: Wednesday, September 14, 2022, at 4:00 p.m.
Starting Salary: $74,864
Salary after one (1) year: $90,908
• United States citizen
• No felony convictions
• Must be 21 years of age, and under 35 years of age at time of application, or as otherwise exempt by statute
• High school diploma (or its equivalent)
• Valid driver’s license
• Valid EMT-Paramedic license at time of hire.
• Valid Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) card and approved Ladder Climb Card due at time of written exam (issued within one year of written exam date)
• Residency within 30-mile radius of Bolingbrook required within 18 months of appointment
Required Documentation due by 4:00 p.m. (CST) on 9/14/2022 (no faxes/emails accepted):
- Online Application – available after purchase
- Consent and Release Agreement (2 pages) – available after purchase
- Copy of high school diploma or equivalent
- Size 2” x 2” Color Photo of applicant (required)
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record – can include: U.S. County/State issued birth certificate, U.S. Passport, or Naturalization papers
- Copy of valid CPAT and Ladder Climb test card dated 10/22/2021 – 10/22/2022 (due at time of written exam)
Candidates must attend the mandatory orientation and written examination on October 22, 2022. Sign-in will begin at 8:00 a.m. and close at 8:30 a.m. for orientation. You will be required to bring a #2 pencil and photo identification to sign-in.
Bolingbrook Community Center
201 Canterbury Lane
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Application Process Information:
When you have completed the online application you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form and gather required documentation (listed above) for submission to IOS Recruitment by 4:00 p.m. (CST) on 9/14/2022. Failure to complete any portion of the application process will eliminate you for further consideration. No refunds are issued for incomplete or late applications.