Addison Fire Protection District
Firefighter/Paramedic Job Application
Application Deadline: January 11, 2024, at 4:00 p.m.
Starting Salary: including paramedic pay is at $77,694.35 up to $78,994.35 depending on education (Current contract ends May 2024)
- U.S. Citizenship
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma (or GED)
- 21 to 35 years of age at date of hire unless otherwise exempt by statute
- Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Paramedic License at time of hire
- CPAT and Ladder Climb verification by end of your probation
Required Documentation due by 4:00 p.m. on 1/11/2024:
Documents not accepted via email or fax
- Submission of an online application (available after purchase)
- Consent and Release form (available after purchase)
- Copy of high school diploma/GED
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of birth record as proof of citizenship: may include county/state issued birth record, US passport or Naturalization Papers
Virtual Testing Information:
Candidates must attend a virtual testing session the week of February 12th 2024 which will be held during business hours. Additional details will be provided to eligible candidates.
Application Process Information:
When you have completed the online application, you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form(s) and gather the required documents for submission to IOS Recruitment by the deadline (1/11/24 at 4:00 p.m.). You are wholly responsible for the accuracy and completion of your application. Incorrect, missing, or otherwise incomplete applications will be cause for disqualification. Contact IOS Recruitment before the application deadline with any questions regarding application, required documents, or testing.
Be sure to add re*********@io*********.com to your address book and check you inbox (including spam) often for time sensitive updates.